SevenSky Index du Forum

SevenSky Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Britney Spears Toxic

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    SevenSky Index du Forum -> Matchs ->
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
takolye

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 05:57 (2016)    Sujet du message: Britney Spears Toxic Répondre en citant

Britney Spears Toxic > urlin.us/2c1wg

Time,,,WarnerFeatured,,,,Video,,,,more,,,,videos,,,,What's,,,,That,,,,Line?,,,,Jack,,,,Johnson,,,,,Phoenix,,,,,Thirty,,,,Seconds,,,,to,,,,Mars,,,,,and,,,,Karmin,,,,share,,,,their,,,,most,,,,commonly,,,,misheard,,,,lyricsSal,,,,Cinquemani,,,,of,,,,Slant,,,,Magazine,,,,said,,,,that,,,,"Toxic",,,,and,,,,"(I,,,,Got,,,,That),,,,Boom,,,,Boom",,,,,"find,,,,Britney,,,,dabbling,,,,in,,,,hip-hop,,,,,but,,,,it's,,,,clear,,,,her,,,,heart,,,,lies,,,,in,,,,the,,,,clubs."[22],,,,Jamie,,,,Gill,,,,of,,,,Yahoo!,,,,Music,,,,Radio,,,,commented,,,,that,,,,,"In,,,,the,,,,name,,,,of,,,,fairness,,,,,it,,,,will,,,,be,,,,noted,,,,that,,,,'Toxic',,,,and,,,,'Showdown',,,,could,,,,well,,,,have,,,,been,,,,good,,,,pop,,,,songs,,,,in,,,,the,,,,hands,,,,of,,,,any,,,,other,,,,singer,,,,than,,,,Spears."[23],,,,Joan,,,,Anderman,,,,of,,,,The,,,,Boston,,,,Globe,,,,named,,,,it,,,,"a,,,,well-titled,,,,cascade,,,,of,,,,frantic,,,,,mechanized,,,,glissandos,,,,and,,,,dreadful,,,,canned,,,,strings,,,,that,,,,buries,,,,the,,,,album's,,,,coolest,,,,(only?),,,,chorus,,,,under,,,,a,,,,joyless,,,,mass".[24],,,,The,,,,song,,,,was,,,,ranked,,,,at,,,,number,,,,five,,,,in,,,,the,,,,2004,,,,Pazz,,,,&,,,,Jop,,,,poll,,,,by,,,,The,,,,Village,,,,Voice.[25],,,,"Toxic",,,,was,,,,nominated,,,,for,,,,Best,,,,Song,,,,at,,,,the,,,,2004,,,,MTV,,,,Europe,,,,Music,,,,Awards,,,,,but,,,,lost,,,,to,,,,Outkast's,,,,"Hey,,,,Ya!".[26],,,,It,,,,won,,,,Best,,,,Single,,,,at,,,,the,,,,2004,,,,Teen,,,,Choice,,,,Awards.[27],,,,Pitchfork,,,,listed,,,,the,,,,song,,,,at,,,,number,,,,three,,,,on,,,,their,,,,Top,,,,50,,,,Singles,,,,of,,,,2004,,,,listNovember,,,,2014,,,,,20:56,,,,britn,,,,has,,,,big,,,,twt,,,,dik,,,,in,,,,but,,,,paulas,,,,saskia,,,,32004Israeli,,,pop,,,singer,,,Shiri,,,Maimon,,,recorded,,,a,,,version,,,of,,,"Toxic",,,in,,,Hebrew.[88],,,American,,,comedy,,,singer,,,Richard,,,Cheese,,,recorded,,,a,,,cover,,,for,,,his,,,eight,,,album,,,,Viva,,,la,,,Vodka,,,(2009).[93],,,American,,,post-hardcore,,,band,,,A,,,Static,,,Lullaby,,,released,,,a,,,cover,,,in,,,the,,,compilation,,,album,,,,Punk,,,Goes,,,Pop,,,2,,,(2009)Out,,,(Aaron,,,Hicklin)"Britney,,Spears,,Releasing,,Diddy-Produced,,Song,,On,,DVD,,-,,News,,Story,,,,MTV,,News""Top,,40,,Pop,,Songs,,of,,All,,Time,,-,,The,,Top,,40,,Songs,,That,,Make,,Pop,,Music,,Great""allmusic,,,,(((,,,,Greatest,,,,Hits:,,,,My,,,,Prerogative,,,,[US,,,,Bonus,,,,CD],,,,>,,,,Overview,,,,)))"The,,,song,,,topped,,,the,,,charts,,,in,,,Hungary,,,and,,,Norway;,,,reached,,,the,,,top,,,five,,,in,,,Austria,,,,Czech,,,Republic,,,,Denmark,,,,Germany,,,,Italy,,,,France,,,,Sweden,,,and,,,Switzerland;,,,and,,,the,,,top,,,ten,,,in,,,Belgium,,,(Flanders,,,and,,,Wallonia),,,,Finland,,,and,,,the,,,Netherlands.[42][43][44]MTV,,,NetworksThe,,,song,,,released,,,on,,,January,,,13,,,,2004,,,,by,,,Jive,,,Records,,,,as,,,the,,,second,,,single,,,from,,,the,,,albumCertifications[edit]Recording,,Industry,,Association,,of,,AmericaRetrieved,,,,2010-09-29"'Toxic',,,,covers:,,,,A,,,,taste,,,,of,,,,a,,,,poison,,,,paradise"MTV^,,,,Reporter,,,,,RT.ie,,,,(2005-05-26)In,,,,The,,,,Zone,,,,Other,,,,Album,,,,Songs,,,,1,,,,I,,,,Run,,,,Away,,,,(Special,,,,Release),,,,2,,,,Breathe,,,,On,,,,Me,,,,3,,,,Shadow,,,,4,,,,Showdown,,,,5,,,,The,,,,Hook,,,,Up,,,,6,,,,Toxic,,,,7,,,,Brave,,,,New,,,,Girl,,,,8,,,,Outrageous,,,,9,,,,Touch,,,,of,,,,My,,,,Hand,,,,10,,,,The,,,,Answer,,,,11,,,,Don't,,,,Hang,,,,up,,,,12,,,,Early,,,,Mornin',,,,13,,,,Me,,,,against,,,,the,,,,music,,,,14,,,,(I,,,,Got,,,,That),,,,Boom,,,,Boom,,,,15,,,,Everytime,,,,MTV,,Networks"Toxic",,,,entered,,,,at,,,,number,,,,53,,,,on,,,,the,,,,Billboard,,,,Hot,,,,100,,,,,on,,,,the,,,,issue,,,,dated,,,,January,,,,31,,,,,2004Archived,,,from,,,the,,,original,,,on,,,2009-03-01^,,,Southall,,,,Nick,,,(2003-11-18)After,,Janet,,Jackson's,,Super,,Bowl,,incident,,,the,,video,,was,,considered,,too,,racy,,for,,MTV,,and,,was,,moved,,to,,late-night,,programmingOpen,,,,Interactive"Steamy,,,,Britney,,,,Set,,,,Brings,,,,Holiday,,,,Concert,,,,To,,,,An,,,,Anticlimax,,,,-,,,,News,,,,Story,,,,,,,,MTV,,,,News"Retrieved,,,,2010-06-23"100,,songs,,that,,defined,,the,,Noughties,,-,,Telegraph"Many,,,,comparisons,,,,were,,,,made,,,,about,,,,the,,,,similarities.[67]It,,,was,,,directed,,,by,,,Joseph,,,Kahn,,,,who,,,previously,,,worked,,,with,,,Spears,,,on,,,the,,,music,,,video,,,for,,,her,,,2000,,,single,,,"Stronger" f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 05:57 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    SevenSky Index du Forum -> Matchs -> Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange